Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Deconstruction


I love to run and stay active. I can't help but become inspired after watching a Nike commercial. That could be partly why I love their products so much, but I also know that they have good quality products that are worth buying. I chose this Michael Jordan Nike ad because I found it to be very inspiring and also showed a different side of Jordan. A backstage, humble version. I also liked this Nike ad, and all other Nike ads too, because I feel like they don't try as hard in their commercials to persuade you to just buy their product. They usually just persuade you to be active and of course, "just do it!" 
CELEBRITIES: This ad used a famous athlete, Michael Jordan. 
EXPERTS: A lot of people would probably consider Michael Jordan an expert. If he is an expert and he's wearing Nike, then we should all be wearing Nike! 
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE: I think that this commercial could have implied that by wearing Nike, you could become as great as Michael Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment